ACCOUNTING AND TAX FILING SERVICES FOR HONG KONG COMPANIES
Our accounting services team provide a wide range of accounting and tax services to assist our clients to comply with Hong Kong’s accounting and tax filing requirements.
Our accounting services range from basic bookkeeping services to advice on Hong Kong’s financial reporting requirements and include:
- Provision of bookkeeping services.
- Preparation of annual accounts for tax filing.
- Arrangement of independent audits required for tax filing.
- Preparation of quarterly accounts for internal management reporting.
- Advice on the accounting requirements in Hong Kong.
- Advice on setting up accounting systems.
Our tax services are designed to assist your company to comply with the requirements of Hong Kong tax law and include:
- Preparing tax computations and filing corporate and personal tax returns with the Inland Revenue Department.
- Advice on the tax system in Hong Kong.
- Advice on the offshore profits tax exemption.
- Advising on the tax implications of your proposed business activities.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT HOW A PROFESSIONAL ACCOUNTANT COULD HELP WITH THE ADMINISTRATION OF YOUR BUSINESS?
Contact us today on +852 2877 2290 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details of how our accounting and tax filing services can be tailored to the requirements of your business.