WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO INCORPORATE A HONG KONG COMPANY ?
To open a company in Hong Kong requires
- a minimum share capital of HKD1.
- a minimum of one shareholder who can be an individual or a company.
- a minimum of one director who can be the same individual as the shareholder.
- a Hong Kong resident company secretary who will act as the company’s liaison with the Hong Kong authorities (this is included in all of our incorporation packages).
- a Hong Kong registered office address for receipt of government mail and notices (this is included in all of our incorporation packages).
It should be noted the shareholder and director can be any nationality and they are not required to be resident in Hong Kong.