We started operations in 1988 to provide a wide range of company incorporation and business services in Hong Kong including
- Hong Kong company incorporation and business registration.
- Consultancy re the use of Hong Kong tax – free companies.
- Guidance on the choice of banks and advice on account opening requirements.
- Company secretarial and registered office services.
- Accounting and tax filing services.
- Arrangement of audits for tax filing purposes.
- Provision of nominee shareholders and nominee directors.
- Virtual office facilities in Hong Kong including mail forwarding and telephone answering services.
- General administrative support.
Why incorporate a Hong Kong company ?
- Hong Kong companies are quick to incorporate and do not require shareholders and directors to be local residents.
- Hong Kong companies are easy to maintain with straightforward accounting and tax filing requirements.
- Hong Kong is an international finance centre with a wide choice of local and international banks.
- Hong Kong has no foreign exchange restrictions.
- Hong Kong is a business friendly, reputable, low tax jurisdiction with no sales taxes, no tax on interest, no tax on dividends, no capital gains tax, no inheritance tax and no tax on profits earned from international business activities.
Why Asian Corporate Services ?
For over 25 years we have been assisting our clients to start their business activities in Hong Kong. We offer a one stop solution guiding clients through the incorporation process, provide advice on opening bank accounts and assist our clients to quickly commence their business activities.
Once our clients business is operational we provide a range of services to help our clients maintain their company in accordance with the requirements of Hong Kong’s accounting, tax and company law. Our team of qualified accountants and company secretaries are available to provide support as our clients business activities grow with the emphasis on providing clear advice at an affordable cost.
We are conveniently located in the Central business district of Hong Kong island close to hotels and public transport. We would welcome your visit or you can contact us by email or phone to discuss how we can assist you to start your company in Hong Kong.